Thursday, August 25, 2011

Moved



This was a poem I wrote in Vienna when I was listening to my room mate play the piano. He aspires to write soundtracks for movies and I think it is his calling to do so.

Moved

With his music
 he creates a still pool in a japanese garden
With his music
 he throws a pebble, a small stone into the pool. it creates those slow, gentle ripples that quietly move out from the centre and lovingly wash everything around them
With his music
 he cleanses the heart and creates room for what is deep inside you
With his music
 there are tears of relief that wash away the sediment settled in the body
With his music
 the chest fills with all the divine within that has not had a chance to surface
With his music
 the divine rushes to the surface so fast it brings tears to the eyes - overflow
With his music
 he moves me to the space where i want to be, where i truly live but so rarely access.

— © Johanna Vanderpol, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment