Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Meeting my Inner Artist

I am going to meet my inner artist now. I am allowing myself to move toward the place in myself where my inner artist lives. The door is pink and white and has butterfly stickers on it. I walk in. There she is! She is smiling and welcoming me. A few papers blow off the desk when I come in. She welcomes me. I get the idea she is very comfortable. The room is light with light and energy. The table is by the window. There is a comfortable arm chair with a lamp one one side and a table on the other in the corner containing built-in book shelves full of books. It is lovely.
 
I get the message, "Write a small piece like Seth does every day." Write every day. Write in one book just for small posts. See what happens. What can I do to close the distance between us? I will come back to visit you. Stories to write:
- write the labyrinth
- write the truth and fiction of last relationship

No comments:

Post a Comment